My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shaq Tails

Howdy, this is Shaq. From time to time I will be doing a little Blurb.The skinny on me is that I'm a Black Lab, 14 and loving life.I live in Austin, Texas where normally it is warm but lately it has been cold.
I share my house with 3 Labs that I foster who are part of Heart of Texas Labrador Rescue. www.hotlabrescue.org. And my pet human. Last night it was what my human calls a 4 dog night. And he was lucky that he had 4 dogs to keep him warm. Mason is a 7 year old yellow lab who is a great foot warmer, Nanda is a 10 year old very little black lab who is the designated neck warmer. Eoster (yes that is how it is spelled) is a 4 year old Black Lab who takes over the right side of the body and I take care of the left side. Together we kept our human toasty warm.
Well that is my tail of the day. You can check out my friends at www.hotlabrescue.org and go to Labs needing Homes.
Cheers,Shaq the ShaqAsorus

No comments: