My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dog Park Series #2

Wow, after a whole week of feeling crummy I finally got back to work today. It's wonderful!!! Blue, our only cat now, hides out in my studio. Sammy is a hunter and if Blue moves quickly Sam is chasing right behind. There's constant "leave it!" and I think he may be getting the connection. However, as much as love the idea of a studio cat, now I have to watch for cat paws in the palette which will result in cat paws on canvases.

This is Sammy, front and center. He always has the tennis ball. I can only imagine what the others were saying to each other. They are older. The boxer flying in is just a year old and about to give Sam a run for his money.

enjoy!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160248771039&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Bid starts at 69.99 and Buy It Now is 225.00

sophie@palm-spirit.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that one of the 100 Tennis balls?
Ray & Shaq & Nanda

Sheila Wedegis said...

Down to 98 now..LOL