My Muse

My Muse

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Swimmer

30" x 24" on stretched canvas

So..when you get 100 tennis balls what do you do??? You go swimming with them. I took out three, one for each Lab. Sammy usually knows where his is. Out in the yard. Fergus's ball then becomes Sammy's til it also joins the other, in the yard. And yes of course Sammy takes Sophies'. Each afternoon we say, "Sam go find your ball" and he brings one in and we play.

I had fun with clo in this piece. Purples and greens, slashes of white. Enjoy!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160249456097&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

starting bid $99.99 Buy It Now $200

Sophie@palm-spirit.com

2 comments:

Candy Barr said...

Pretty darn cute Sheila. I'm doing a swimming series myself..only people..lol..Isn't water terrific?

Sheila Wedegis said...

Saw yours also Candy!! Love them. So fun. Thanks, Sheila