My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Labrador/ Alaska Journey Painting Offer

ENDED!!

The Alaska or Bust Work Vacation" I am going on a work/vacation of a lifetime at the end of October. To Alaska the kindness of a great friend and of course a Lab Lover. This is the offer. For the cost of $40.00 you will receive a 9" x12" giclee of "Passion" (see my web site) with your certificate number on the back stating which participant order you are in. You will recieve an original painted postcard stamped from Alaska and from the pieces I do from my journey you will recieve an original oil. Size will be 14" x18" I will have them done before Christmas and according to your participant number you will be able to choose which painting you would like from my web site. For my fellow Lab lovers of course there will be a Lab in them...some without. . Hope you enjoy this wild fun idea.. 50 will be offered from this site. Act now!!Thanks, Sheila


https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=30684

No comments: