My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What To Wear???

This sad photo is the bottom of our 4 poster canopy bed. I rumaged all through the house to find the winter stuff. As you would imagine I just wear capris or shorts, sleeveless shirts and barefeet. Nights now are Sammy, Fergus and Blue ,our cat, Roger and I in the bed trying to figure what to bring to Alaska. "Do you want the dark blue jacket or the light blue??" "Well the brown one is longer so I may wear that.."

Sophie you ask?? She got her cookie and is curled up on her bed by the door or beside me on Fergus real bed.

Sammy's big fun then is to jump back and forth and watch the jackets swing. sigh. Had a flu shot and a pnumonia shot, picked up post cards and a traveling watercolor set. So that's all ready to go.

So am I painting you ask...I'm working on getting all my commissions finisihed before we leave. The shots have me a little under the weather but tommorrow will be a great day!!!

A note from Ray tommorrow..on how the adventure came to be.

No comments: