My Muse

My Muse

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Morning/Sammy

Dr Thomson called last night before 7pm to let me know how Sam's day went. He ate a bit, vomited but it was clear. If you have ever had a furkid with an obstruction you know what comes up. Yikes. Clear was good!!!

He said he still didn't have a fever, Thank God, and seemed better. I then heard the Dr. laugh abit and he said" that's Sammy is the background" Sammy has seperation anxiety, also doesn't like being alone so I could hear the barking and somewhat howly "voice" in the background. Good sign.

This morning he will call me at 8:30 am I'm sure when I will hear if Sam can come home today.
Thank you all for you prayers and well wishes...I'll give you an update and the welcome home photo later today!!!
Warmly,
Sheila

No comments: