My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Last Day In Alaska

Mainstreet Wasilla. They do have a new shopping area down on the next block. Target etc.


Setting sun.....the light all day looks like it's 4pm .
This is Marc Polo, an ex sled dog adopted by a new friend of ours.





Roger and Ray walking with the two Tollers, Dash and Copper at Hatcher Pass.
























































We leave at 9:30 pm tonight. Long night and will be home tommorrow at 11am EST. Today we are going to Lake Hood to see the water planes take off, pick up Reindeer sausage for my son, and other fun things before our trip is over. I'll post more pics tommorrow then Thursday back to work. Not sure if I'll be awake but I'll be back to work. Chat again soon fellow travelers!!!!

No comments: