My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spoke too soon!!!

Right after I posted earlier today Sam I thought split a stitch. Off to the vets!! He didn't but what was happening was the incision wasn't closing at one point. A tech had said when we were leaving the other to keep the incision clean with Hydrogen Peroxide but the DR said in some people cases it prevented the wound from healing. He did take a culture to make sure there wasn't an infection starting. More prayers please.....

Sammy's spirits are hgh so that was a great sign to the Dr. so he's thinking it' just drainage from the ...sorry I didn't catch what the term was but he didn't seem concerned..just to wash it with soap and water twice a day and keep his e.collar on. Yikes..I think somewhere long ago very young I may have wanted to be a nurse...it's exhausting and worrisome so I really want to get back to painting. LOL...

2 comments:

2DogStudio said...

Sheila,
was very sorry to hear about Sammy being so ill. I"m glad he is home with you now and hope he has a full recovery. Be safe on your trip! Have fun, Wendy

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Wendy!!!! he;s doing much better!!!! Chat when I return home.
Sheila