My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Well spent the day painting Alaska paintings. Almost finished. By the end of next week they will be posted on my web site and we'll start the choosing.

The kids all got huge beef bones from the meat man and I gave Sammy the huge knuckle. It's disappeared and we're hoping he ate it all and not swallowed it..LOL..He has Sophie's now and she's been complaining all day. Those little woofs that say..."Mum..get it!!!!"

Anyway...have a wonderful day tommorrow. I give thanks for Roger , Sophie, Fergus and Sammy, my children and grandkids, Ray and Mr. Shaq and all of my wonderful friends that I have met and chat with from my web site to Ebay. You all give my life meaning and I thank God everyday for you all.!!!!

No comments: