My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, November 2, 2008

We're Baaaaack!

So it took a few days of me moving from the couch, of course followed by the merry band, to the bed, to the next couch to recover from the journey! What a time we had in Alaska!!! Roger, Ray and I were like the 3 Amigo's...all that was missing was a silly hand shake. I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so much on a trip before.

My son Jamie, who had workd in Alaska at one time , asked for Reindeer Sausage. It's really good but to find an actual place that sells it with out by-products is dificult. We did find a great place that also served wine as you waited, however, at one point someone did mention the Alaska Zoo as a possibility of getting the sausage. LOL...

Last night I let the kids out and a great hooha ensued. Sammy and Fergus were onto some prey.
A possum. I saw Sammy do a small shake then release and the possum lay dead. LOL...Roger went out with a shovel and scooped him over the fence. Sorry neighbors..he just needed to be away from here. Reading this morning on Possums he may have come out of his trance and scooted away. Wow he looked Dead!!!!! Life with Labs!!!

No comments: