My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looong Day

Well I spent the morning packing and shipping. Not my favorite thing but needs to be done. I had a friend that came and worked with me...she did the shipping and I painted. It was perfect then the economy fell and I couldn't pay her.

I'm surprised you don't hear me sometimes as I try and remove scads of tape from my fingers or try to find the end of the tape on the roll.

It's cold here in Florida and the Labradors are just beside themselves. No..really..it's cold. 40 during the day and tonight it may be 26 degrees. My sweet labbies are all running amok as I try and work. When Im at the computer they find boxes to rip, toilet paper to pull apart and my sweet Sophie, just ate my Lab pin that was ceramic. They are feeling frisky and want attention and play. Maybe I can teach them to pack and ship?!

So finally I did get to paint and did the piece above. It's an 8" x 8" original in oil.
It will be on there for a week then move to my Etsy site. Thanks for stopping by. Chat again tommorrow.
www.sophie@316.etsy.com

Sheila
http://www.labradorretrieverart.com/
sophie@palm-spirit.com

No comments: