My Muse

My Muse

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Work


It's amazng how winning an award gets you to feel better and inspires you to crawl back to the studio to work. Once there I forget that my head was aching and my back is stiff and I'm bck in my heaven.
I've actually had 9-5 jbs in my life but the pull of the paint and easel is strong and I found it's the only place I am truly at peace.
This is Lincoln. You can read his story in http://savingalabaday.blogspot.com/
Thank you again for my award and thank you for following the life of this artist!
Sheila

4 comments:

Edward Burton said...

I love the quality of light it has. Very beautiful, Sheila.

Edward Burton said...

You are welcome, Sheila - I love your work.

Sheila said...

What a beautiful piece so full of life and light. What a wonderful thing you do for these gorgeous critters too.

Trevor Lingard said...

Hello Sheila
I like the composition and the reflections in the water. You have again captured the character of the dog in only a few brush strokes, suggesting rather than detail.
I have a Beardie so a dog lover too.
Kind Regards