My Muse

My Muse

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Passion For Painting Award



I was honored this morning by Edward Burton for "A Passion for Painting Award". I am thrilled.
Please take a moment and view Edwards beautiful work. http://edwardburtonpaintings.blogspot.com/

He is so talented and so very supportive. Thank you.


Here are the rules:-List 7 things you love-

Put a link to the one who picked you-Choose 7 others to pass the award to-Notify them of the award.


1. Windy days so I can hear the rustling of the Palm frawns
2.Having Chardonnay with my husband Roger out back throwing the ball for the Labs
3. Walking into the house and having Sophie, our oldest Lab, actually smile at me. She grins from ear to ear.
4. Being one with the canvas and brushes and having a great day of painting.
5. Going on Adventures, a great one last Oct to Alaska with our friend Ray.
6. My two children, Erin and Jamie and my grandchildren to pieces.
7. Sleeping late on Saturday.


The 7 Artists I have chosen: and forgve me I have no idea how to do links here. lol


Whew that was so difficult....hope you enjoy my choices!

2 comments:

Edward Burton said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Sheila. The award is well deserved - not only for your beautiful paintings, but also for your passion for helping animals.

James Parker said...

Hola from Costa Rica. I just came your way from Ed's and congrats on the award. I have browsed your blogs and see that Ed had extremely good taste in his choice. Yourwork is stunning. Sheila Tajima's work with saving animals and yours...the dogs are going to have to come up with a "Sheila" award. Come visit me if you get a chance. Coffee's on.