I was honored this morning by Edward Burton for "A Passion for Painting Award". I am thrilled.
Please take a moment and view Edwards beautiful work. http://edwardburtonpaintings.blogspot.com/
He is so talented and so very supportive. Thank you.
Here are the rules:-List 7 things you love-
Put a link to the one who picked you-Choose 7 others to pass the award to-Notify them of the award.
1. Windy days so I can hear the rustling of the Palm frawns
2.Having Chardonnay with my husband Roger out back throwing the ball for the Labs
3. Walking into the house and having Sophie, our oldest Lab, actually smile at me. She grins from ear to ear.
4. Being one with the canvas and brushes and having a great day of painting.
5. Going on Adventures, a great one last Oct to Alaska with our friend Ray.
6. My two children, Erin and Jamie and my grandchildren to pieces.
7. Sleeping late on Saturday.
The 7 Artists I have chosen: and forgve me I have no idea how to do links here. lol
1. http://www.paintingadogaday.blogspot.com/ Kim Santini
2.http://www.paintingapupaday.blogspot.com/ Lara Harris
3. http://labrador-retriever-art.blogspot.com/ Naomi Ochiai
4. http://carolschiffstudio.blogspot.com/ Carol Schiff
5. http://amulti-coloredlife.blogspot.com/ Sue Steiner
6. http://trevorlingard.blogspot.com/ Trevor Lingard
7. http://bypainterlee.blogspot.com/ Lee Taylor
Whew that was so difficult....hope you enjoy my choices!