My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whew!!

SOLD
I've been working so hard trying to get my other blog http://savingalabaday.blogspot.com going that I haven't had much time to do anything else except commission work.

I was trying to find way to paint what I love, serve the community and sell at the same time. I have sold two pieces and a huge percentage of the proceeds go to the Lab rescue that the dog is from. I'm very excited.

So I hope when you get a chance you'll go see the new work. I'm also listing them on www.etsy.com . You can find me by typing in sophie316.

I also added a Google search engine for your convenience . Trust me, it's more for you than me..I think I may make 1/2 a penny. Woohooo.

So that's the news for today.... Interested in a commissoned piece? www.labradorretrieverart.com or send me a photo to sophie@palm-spirit.com and I'll paint it and post it on esty. You have first option to buy. An 8" x 10" starts at $240.00

Chat later, Sheila