My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why Should You Buy My Art in This Economy/Newsletter


I use Professional Gamblin oil paints occasionally buying a favorite hue from the
Grumbacher line. Using a limited palette mainly consisting of Pthalo blue, Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Sienna and White, I need to replace these every two weeks.
Adding in the cost of canvas and brushes, one truly needs to be a business.

So you ask.”Why should I buy your art work?”


In the earlier days , I painted in many
mediums, painting and drawing many subjects. Along with this, I knitted, crocheted and sewed. Good at all but as they say,
“Master of None”.

When I got my first Lab, Sophie, I decided then that my love was in painting her. Then after adding two more Labs to our lives...well..I paint what I love, paint what I know.

Working everyday be it painting, reading or photographing, I have slowed my
process to concentrate on producing the very best piece of art while keeping the spirit and style of my work that you are familiar with,

As I continue on my artistic journey you can be assured that my art will continue to grow adding to the value of your
collection.

3 comments:

Edward Burton said...

Hi Sheila, I have something for you on my blog.

Sheila said...

Wow! I'm glad I followed the breadcrumbs from Edward's blog to your blog. Edward's life is filled with artistic Sheilas. I love your dog paintings! You're a treasure!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Sheila, This is your masterpiece! I'm on my knees now, bowing to you! Thanks for the award, I appreciate that you would chose my blog!