My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hmmmmmm...!


Could this be the cause of broken tea cups?? The crazed race around the yard only to rip the screens heading for the roof?? This sweet face???

Out of some supplies today so instead of becoming frustrated painted this guy. If you have pets you would like commissioned just email me at sophie@palm-spirit.com If you have ever wondered..Sophie is my heart dog and first Lab. My inspiration for all that I am doing. She actually runs the office here "reading" letters and running off, I mean borrowing pencils and pens. Our second Lab Fergus just sleeps here, and the youngest Sammy, he removes my coffee cup from my desk and brings it to his bed. And why do my computer keys pop off?? Ugh.

4 comments:

Angela Elledge said...

Hello Sheila - This is so well done; beautiful.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you so much Angela!

Edward Burton said...

Beautifully painted, Sheila! And what a sweet face.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Edward.