My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It Only Took 9 Years!!!!! Sophie



I tell everyone my Lab Sophie smiles. And she does. Today was the first day I got her doing it after 9 years of trying. The key?? Don't hold the camera to your face. I started saying.."well that was silly of me" and she started smiling away. She thinks I'm the best thing around!!! She even laughs at my crummy jokes.
She'll smile at the vets because she knows everyone, some people jump...lol...on the worse day imaginable she will smile and I will roll with laughter so needless to say, there are no bad days here.
What a face!!!!!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG!!! That is the cutest thing!!!

Ray & the Gang said...

It is even funnier when Sophie does "Kisses".

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Wow, thank you and Sophie for the delightful giggle that just leaped from my mouth! My neighbor back in Texas had the sweetest lab who smiled whenever she saw me...she was SO sweet! Smiled with perfext white teeth and wagged her whole body. lol I miss her...they let her run loose and...well, she crossed over the rainbow bridge before I moved away. Sophie is a darlin'!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thanks everyone. She kisses you with her teeth as she nibbles on yur bottom lip.LOL.

Melody Lea, didn't it just make your day when she smiled? Like you are the most special person!!

L.Holm said...

LOL!!! What a riot. So cute!