My Muse

My Muse

Friday, April 10, 2009

Making changes

After traveling about doing outdoor art show with the Lab art I did started painting and selling on eBay. That's been over three years, 3-4 Lab faces a day. There are nights I am actually drawing andpainting in my sleep. I have come into conciousness with the hand actually moving.

Some of you know me from eBay and have been fantstic fans and collectors. Thank you. Well..you will still be able to find me, jusy heading to Etsy. I'm still Sophie316, still doing fun lab art. My plan is to have my quick, signature expressive style oils in different sizes from 18 x24 down to 8" square. The prices will be similar to what you got on eBay just minus the bidding.

I will have my special pieces at higher prices for you to see.

email me to find out when this will happen. I'm sure I'll have an opening special for you!!

sophie@palm-spirit.com

No comments: