My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something Different Today

Im sure the Lab just walked behind that tree there...! I just felt like doing something different today, sorry Labbies..tommorrow. This is Bequia Island in the Caribbean. Last time I was there they were still able to go hunting for Whales..the only Island that is allowed to do that. It had been their business for years. If you ever get the chance to go there .do! Just lovely. Great restaurants and food!!

If you are interested in this 7" x 5" go to http://swedegisfunart.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking, Sheila

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow.... so multitalented. I've been lovin' the labs you've been shooting out of that creative cannon of yours but I'm LOVIN' lovin' this. Beautiful work Sheila!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thanks Sheila. I love doing Caribbean Island art so maybe every so often I'll sneak one or two in.:-0)

Trevor Lingard said...

Hi Sheila
Nice movement in the waves and clever use of shadow tones.
I like this format too.
Not sure that I would want to eat whales though.
Kind Regards

Sheila Wedegis said...

But oh Trevor..they have the very BEST lobster pizza!!!!

2DogStudio said...

Hi Sheila!
so glad you found me ;)
I was just reading thru your blog today! You have been busy. Going to check you out on Etsy.
Happy Easter to you! Wendy

Megha Chhatbar said...

Hey Sheila..This is so wonderful..he waves are awesome..nice work..Well done..Happy Easter..:)