My Muse

My Muse

Friday, May 22, 2009

Arnold

Another face I fell in love with. If I lived on a ranch I think I'd have many, many Labs. Arnold is 10 and is a rescue from Labradors and Friends in San Diego. Please hop over to http://savingalabaday.blogspot.com to read about him. I give a percentage of the proceeds from these sales to the Rescues the Labs are from.

As you know we live with three Labs and they are so smart, so communicative, so "impish" LOL...I can't imagine not trying to help them all.

As a matter of fact to give you an example of the communication skills my Sophie just shut herself in the bathroom. When I come here to the computer, with a glass of wine, (Key image to her) it means my day is over, she checks her watch and knows it's time to eat. She gives a short woof. Another woof and I say, "Hang on" When the woofs die off I then hear the door shut and now she barks. Yes she has me trained to get up mumbling as I open the door and say.."ahhhhh. SOPHIE" . She is now on the couch awating my arrival. Fergus is laying patiently beside me and Sammy..sigh, he is laying on the clean clothes on the bed that haven't been put away as yet. They will go back to the laundry to come back to the bed to go back....

ok..have a safe holiday weekend, Ill be back tommorrow so see you then!! Sheila

2 comments:

L.Holm said...

LOL!! Love your description of evening routine! so funny. There must be some secret magnitizing property that emanates from clean clothes that says "LIe here! Here pup. Here kitty. Lie here!"

Love your painting. another great one. :-)

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Liz!!!