My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today my son Jamie and his family, my husband and I are spending the day at Sea World's Aquatica!!! Splashing, sliding, sunning. It's beautiful here in Florida today so it will be a totally fun day. No Labs, but fun anyway.

It's also Sammy's 4 th birthday. he can spend the day here relxing and when we come home tonight party in the pool with a new tennis ball!!

My friend across the street will come over during the day and let the kids out so all is well. Have a great day everyone and remember to live life Like a Lab!!!

See you tommorrow, Sheila

2 comments:

L.Holm said...

LOL-good advice to live by!
sounds like a fun day. Happy mother's day, Sheila!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Hi Liz,
First thnk you so much for all your lovely comments on my paintings. I really appreciate it. Got home last night water logged, sun tanned and exhausted and went to bed to 8pm. With all the Labs!!