My Muse

My Muse

Monday, May 11, 2009

Labscape

My Labscapes are done faster, sometimes finished in an hour. I have to say since I've been painting Labs now for three years I can do them in my sleep so I draw with my brush and turps, a little color and then have fun.

My Chocolate Labs have pinks and purples, sometimes finding orange tints. From swiming in the pool, my Chocolate Fergus has blonde streaks. His eyes go from amber to a lite green/yellow.

This one is 18 x 24 oil on stretched canvas and you will find it on www.sophie316.etsy.com

I had a fantastic mother's day. Aquatica at Sea World Orlando is great. So clean, the water just perfect temperature. Not too crowded this time of year. I AM EXHAUSTED!!! LOL.. They have a river and you wear a life vest and get swooshed along around and around. It was great. But Hey!! you get tired having fun! I definetly Lived ife Like A lab!!!


1 comment:

L.Holm said...

That does sound like fun--swooshing along in a life vest! wonderful painting, Sheila.