My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring Walk

My friend takes photos of his Lab Shaq and he's always nice enought to let me "steal" them. There was actually two Labs in the original photo but I decided to just paint one in. The peace of just walking down a dirt road surrounded by trees, wind gently blowing spoke to me. Does he care where he's going? I doubt it. It's all about the adventure.

This oil painting is on a 12" x 9" Fine art canvas panel. It would look stunning in a gold frame.
$270.00




5 comments:

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Charming! I can just see that trot trot trot of a happy pup.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Melody...wish I were trotting right beside him.

Edward Burton said...

Wonderful piece, Sheila. That is one dog lovin' life.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Edward!! I think it's an autobiographical painting..LOL

Naomi Ochiai said...

It's so stunning and attractive!! I wish I were there...