My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, July 18, 2009

On Vacation and No Internet




Oh my goodness. Today I actually was able to access the internet. We left this past Tuesday to travel north to SC to visit my hubby's cousin's in Myrtle Beach then to come to Charleston to his Navy Sub Reunion. It's also like visiting family but we stay up way too late and laugh the whole time.
Taking photos for reference, (not of the sailors) but landscapes and our visit to the Zoo. Very fun. I have missed posting and I am especially missing our three Labs at home. You can't imagine how many times I have saved crusts from sandwiches to give to them. One more night of laughing and frivolity then we head back home tommorrow.
I am so ready to paint and play with the kids, curl my legs up in bed so Sammy and Fergus can share the space then lean over in the middle of the night to stroke Sophie's head and listen to her snore.
Monday I'll have new work up for you to see. I fell in love with small cows from India at the zoo so that may be my first piece. So see you all Monday! Sheila

No comments: