My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Natural Habitat

Total natural habitat. A body of water and a tennis ball?? What could be better.!
Yes the model for this is my Sophie. She had been loosing weight rapidly, her enzymes were off the roof and her thyroid levels almost non-existent. I asked for prayers, thoughts from every list, Twitter, Facebook you name it. The Power of Intent! God figured Sophie had more things to teach me and she is now impy, playful and healthy. The Vet thinks it was the Prednisone she was on for a flea allergy. Oil on Archival RayMar Canvas Panel. 8" x 6"
$145.00 Thanks for looking! sheila




2 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

wow you poor thing you must have been so worried,I am glad to hear that Sophie has recovered and all is well, you must have had a fright. Lovely painting of her.

Sheila Wedegis said...

I did Diana,,thankfully she's now fine. Thank you!!