My Muse

My Muse

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dancing Like Tina Turner...

It's a little after noon here. Roger got me a small cd player with speakers before he went for his stents so I'd have some louder music in the studio. The speaker I had whispered. It's wonderful having music and I've been getting out my old CD's and putting them on. Try listening to Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" and not trying to lean like he did in the music video. Yes my two kids were teens then and it was the time we connected so I watched all the MTV videos with them.
Then I just had Tina Turner on. Try not to jiggle and move like she does when you hear her. Throw your hands in the air and really move..however..even though 62 is the new 42, be sure you've been excersizing all along and not just getting back into it. I felt the twinge..now the pain in my lower back..LOL..3 Advils down and hopefully it stops so I can get back to painting.
Check back later to see if I post new work or Im laying on a slab icing my muscles.
Sigh, I better find Beethoven for this afternoon!

No comments: