My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did I Ever Mention I Love To Doodle?




SOLD...more in the making
I went to Michaels yesterday to pick up a broad brush for working larger paintings and of course you have to wander around and look at all the "stuff" . Stuff to do books with, cook with, make beads and...bags! I LOVE bags. So there hanging on the wall were three canvas bags. I picked up two! Hmm..what will I do with these? Oh Look....Fabric markers...two packages I put in the cart with my two bags and one brush. Today after picking up the bag and putting it back down a bunch of times I thought...why not make a Doodle Lab Bag!!! And so it was made. For the first Doodle Lab Bag I was excited at the whole concept. The size is 12 3/4" x 12" x 7 1/4" . Front and back have doodles and I'm thinking of doodling also on the sides.
If you are interested in having your very own Doodle Lab carry all...I will be taking orders. Basset hound Doodle Carryall?? Can do that too.
To get this one :
Doodle Lab Carry-All Heavy duty canvas This one sold..order yours now. sophie@palm-spirit.com
$30.00






2 comments:

Edward Burton said...

Very wonderful, Sheila! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

I love the doodle bag idea. Beautiful work.