My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Back..We're Home!!! New Holiday Idea

Thank you our dear friend Ray for doing the daily update on Roger. We really appreciated it. I'm slowly getting back to speed and gradually giving up my nursing duties. Bless Nurses, a tough job. I was going really strong last week but this week I find myself growling a bit. Roger can"t lift anything that weighs more than a gallon of milk. That means cleaning the filter for the pool, buying the 5 gallon chlorine jugs, grocery bags, or even pushing the grocery cart. He tires easily so it's can you get me water? Would you get me this or that? Shame on me..it could have been worse and I'd be missing the lugging and the waiting on, I am grateful he's home and fine...just hug a Nurse when you see her..they do alot!!!!

Ok..thinking Holidays and I'm starting to work on a Zazzle store!! Here's the first offering for the holidays.


http://www.zazzle.com/swedegisart

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yay!!! Just in time for the holidays too. More things to be thankful for.