My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tropical Work..Well Who Knew?

There I was painting scenes from my trips to the Islands, loving and reliving every moment. The all of sudden Labs enetered my life. I did outdoor shows then and heard, "She does dogs and Caribbean scenes??????" The expression on the faces told the story. LOL. I have as some know, put Labs in the Caribbean.
Today I recieved my copy of Art Business News and a friend of mine had her tropical turle painting in it as an example. I am thrilled for her. Her work is bright, colorful and fun.
http://www.reneedecator.com/

The article was.."Tropical Art..A Consistant Seller in the Art World." After doing a little dance...I REALLY love painting the tropics..I decided to put this piece on today. Oh yes, I really LOVE painting Labs so that continues but you will also be seeing Caribbean Art too. Let me know what you think..put a Lab in every so often???
This oil is available as a Giclee now. 24" x 24" on Gallerywrap Canvas. $270.00 enhanced with paint and signed. Limited Edition of 50.







1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this scene!! The colors are amazing and the composition beautiful. Wish I was there!!! -- with my Labs, of course :-).