My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Book Is Underway

Last night I sat with my notepad and wrote. It will be the book accompanying the 10 40 x 40 paintings I do this year for my 2010 project. It won't be just a "well I stretched a canvas today" book but the story of an artist , who happens to share space with three Labs, the journey, the road blocks, the frustrations that life gives us and the ones we impose on ourselves and yes the total Joy!!! hmmm, I bet if I added sex it would even be better!!! Ok you Lab people, you know when you go to even hug or kiss your partner there's a long nose that suddenly is there with you. Tail wagging and the look of "oh come on you guys I want to play too." We also have the youngest who loves to lay between us on his back with his head on the pillow. However, if we somehow get the bed to ourselves, we have Sophie on the floor beside us snoring to beat the band and we get so silly..well you know.
If you'd like to be part of the Project and become a Patron please read the side blurb. Every dollar goes to the project and is accounted for. You won't see me sporting Monolo's any time soon.
Thanks for your support . Tell your friends about my Lab art, please, and well chat again soon. Off to paint!
Warmly, Sheila

1 comment:

女孩 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................