My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies

Oh Lab Puppy breath!!!!! Nothing like it! I call this piece "Sharing The Last Crumb" It should be called.."No I saw it first....No It's mine because my tongue is touching it." Living with three "adult" Labs that's more the case.
This was a fun little piece to paint. There are so many other colors in the white/yellow Labs fur. The reflection of light from around them bounce off their fur and so a delight to paint.
This oil painting is 6" x 6" on stretched canvas and I'm offering it for $150.00 Just a delightful piece as a gift, for a childs bedroom.or just for your own collection. For my previous collectors and mailing list subscribers there will be a 20% discount. Email me at sophie@palm-spirit.com and I will send you a seperate invoice. Not a bad deal!!
I'm starting to make a commissions list for 2010. If you are interested please contact me and we can chat about what you'd like.
Thanks for your continuous support!! Warmly, Sheila

$150.00




1 comment:

DJ said...

Oh, I can smell that puppy breath now!
Precious...