My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Series Video

First I'd like to say before you watch this that I have a really difficult time painting and talking. It's the can't chew gum and walk at the same time syndrome. Also, the next time I do a video, I'll shoot in a different direction so you see more than my hand!

I'm excited about this new venture. I get to bring you into my world of creation as you have invited my art to your home. In the following days I will show you the painting of Trooper. I may of course take some liberties and do alittle off camera so it won't be dragging as I prepare to do the nitty gritty so to speak. I hope you enjoy it. I also just realized I can only upload 100mgs. So I had to cut the "film" Labatar..the movie. So it';s starts later than I had planned.

Please feel free to comment...kindly..lol...Thanks, Sheila

video

No comments: