My Muse

My Muse

Monday, March 1, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different!









Last night I thought it would be fun to go back to a technique I haven't attempted in years. I did a 1993 calendar in this method and I have always loved it.
It's called Stippling. Individual ink dots making up an entire piece. Allot of work, allot of time but I go to another world and dot away.
Pointillism, somewhat similar, uses dots of color rather than black ink. I'm not sure if I have the focus for color but I'm not saying I won't try it sometime in the future.


This piece is 7" x 7" image size with a 2" acid free mat all around. If this is what you would love unframed but matted it would be $350.00
Framed in a black wood PLein Aire frame 3" all around the price would be $400.00. All shipping is on me.
Hope you like this technique, I may be doing more as the year progresses. Thanks, Sheila
'
If you are interested in having your pet done in this technique please contact me.

$350.00 Matted Stipple Lab




$400.00 Framed and Matted Lab


No comments: