My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finished!

I need to take a better photo tommorrow so you can see the color better. As I look at it now I see something that is not done..LOL..amazing what you see when you step back. That white object on the upper right that looks like a telephone pole is actually a tree trunk and I totally missed painting it. Tommorrow the tilte will be correct.
I'll be printing 10 x 8" prints on my new Epson printer tommorrow and the prints will be available for sale. Thanks, Sheila


1 comment:

Miriam M. Hughes said...

How much will the prints be? I might have to buy a bunch for my entire walking group and dog park crowd!

Had an awesome afternoon - drawing and trying new surfaces for pastels. Also working small - 5"x5", 5"x7", and 4"x4". New experience for me.

I wish you lived next door so we could critique and hang out.