My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010




So, what do you do on your birthday??? Me? I stop off at a local frame shop to see what they have in standard size frames. What a coup! I was so excited. I rushed home and immediately framed some of my work in them. . What a difference a frame makes.
On occasion I am able to offer framing to the portraits of your pets. Prices will vary according to size.
The flowers in the picture from my daughter and her family. So sweet! A great day of birthday wishes, painting, Ice coffee and a donut at the "Donut" (Dunkin), special molasses cookies from a dear friend, actually from her sweet Lab...and waiting on my gift from Roger. My designer Keds from www.zazzle.com/SWedegisArt* My son and family sang happy B-day on the phone and Roger is making me my favorite thing to have since I was a kid on my birthday....grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Let me know if you are interested in any framed pieces.
Warm wishes,
Sheila

1 comment:

Miriam M. Hughes said...

They look awesome in the frames!