My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Art From My Husband Roger a Little P.R.

This is my husband Roger's 16" x 20" painting. It's our Chocolate boy, Fergus. Roger is self taught and has amazed me with his perseverence.

He has a day job up at the Cape Canaveral Air Base doing programming for the rocket launches they have, then comes home and paints. His work has a wonderful "retro" feel and his use of color is fantastic. He uses a different palette of color than I do and has every one of those paints out on his paint dried, mile high paint covered pallete. "ahhh, Roger? You have a whole pad there..maybe a new sheet?" No..I guess it helps him remember color theory.!!

I used to give him pointers but my lesson has been, art's beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Also humilty. What makes my work more valuble and or important than his.

Roger shows his work on eBay as fergus126 and has been highly collectable . His prices are still reasonable. He will also offer prints of this piece.
$125.00 shipping and handling included




10" x 8" PRINT on Acid Free Stock
$12.00 plus S&H




No comments: