My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Kiss Master Series with Lab


I loved painting this piece.  10" x 8" with a percentage of the proceeds going to help save a Lab at Lab Rescue, Cincinnati.
Please go to my http://savingalabaday.blogspot.com  blog to read about the painter.

Thanks for looking.  Commissions are being accepted now for the holiday season. Payment plans available. Don't miss out.
Contact me at sophie@palm-spirit.com. You could even order a portrait in a Master painting!!!

2 comments:

labrador said...

Wau, your paints are beautiful, how long time does it ake to paint labrador retriever? Love them! Amazing pcs

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you! For commissions I try to do a two to three week turn around. It's tough to put a time on it since all paintings are different but I totally love painting Labs!!