My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, October 9, 2010

BLACK LABRADOR RETRIEVER OIL PAINTING BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

This is Dixie.  The first rescue and kept forever Lab of my client.  The scar acros Dixie's face was from abuse from her former humans.  Having three Labs I cannot imagine even in my wildest dreams and their worst naughtys doing any abuse to a Labrador. Or any animal for that matter.

This painting is oil on stretched canvas 20" x 16" x 1" .  I am taking commissions now for the Holidays. Email me and hear about the deals I am having.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying Lab art. Please share with your friends! Thanks, Sheila

PS  wanted to add that my client Margaret runs Heart of Texas Lab Rescue. They are having their 2nd Annual Night Of Giving Texas Style next weekend.  Please check out their site.

1 comment:

alice said...

Poor old Dixie! But what a wonderful painting you have made of her!