My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LABRADOR RETRIEVER ARTIST SHEILA WEDEGIS ACEO BLACK LAB WATERCOLOR



Some may already know this but a few months ago I did an amazing acrobat on my treadmill that has now shown itself again as a possible torn Meniscus.  I have found it difficult to stand for periods of time and frustrated with not being able to create I started going back to watercolor for awhile til I find what's what.  Tomorrow is the MRI reveal, so it will be surgery or sitting more til it heals. 

This black Lab is watercolor with white acrylic highlights.  Forgot to use that mastic!!
It's an ACEO trading card size, 3.5" x 2.5"on 140lb watercolor paper. It's #1 in the Series.

Larger pieces will soon be painted. Just getting my feet wet again. Feels like an old friend already!

$20.00 S&H 1.00




No comments: