My Muse

My Muse

Friday, November 5, 2010

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

"There You Are!!!!!"

Mixed media of watercolor and gouache. Sammy was in the pool when I originally took the reference photo for this painting and his chewed beyond repair tennis ball had just sank.  He swam and swam for a good half hour looking for that ball. I added the tennis ball to the piece .  I just loved the expression on his face!

I have matted and framed this painting. Total  overall size is 20" x 16"

Right now it is not for sale. I want to enter it into the Art Show at the Dog Show.  I will let you know when it will be available if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking. I have been doing a 30 day daily gratitude with other artists for the month of November. Today I am grateful for all of you follow my progress and support me . Thank you.
Sheila

1 comment:

Miriam M. Hughes said...

The expression is priceless. You can tell he is saying - Huh - where did you come from?