My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, November 6, 2010

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

SOLD

My new watercolor and gouache painting from one of the reference images I took the day Sammy was in search of his sunken tennisball.  I found some of my bottles of Dr. Ph.Martins watercolor that I used for illustration work.  I found the color perfect for my underpainting washes enhancing the highlights on the Labs head and body.

The image size is 13" x 6 3/4"  on 300lb Fabriano watercolor paper. I ordered standard size paper the other day which makes it more economical for framing, but I do love odd sizes.  I will mat this as all my watercolors, with acid free off white matboard.


Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila
$175.00 plus 6.00 shipping




Sheila M.Wedegis Palm Bay, Florida

No comments: