My Muse

My Muse

Friday, November 26, 2010

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART BY SHEILA WEDEGIS


Well my knee surgery went well.  It was a week ago today and I've spent the week in pain, icing, feeling better, painting, physical therapy, painting, less pain, and today , feeling so much better and on the way to walking without a limp.  I'm finding my legs and thighs are getting into shape throughout all this so it's a positive experience.  (if one has to have this experience)

I did two small watercolors yesterday. Turkey, Patriots football and painting..what more could I ask for. 

This painting is 6" x 4" on 300lb Fabriano watercolor paper with the image size being 5.5" x 3.5"   It will come unmatted. It would be lovely floated in a glass only frame.

100.00 Free Shipping 



No comments: