My Muse

My Muse

Monday, January 17, 2011

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART by SHEILA WEDEGIS

No no one would dare come near his sheep!  But then again, he's a Lab. So instead of guarding he may be just hanging out with some new really furry, furry Labrador friends.

Roger is Lithuanian and has new Facebook friends there.  And yes of course they have Labs. They also have sheep and goats that sit in their cars like our kids. Now that is a wonderful picture! They also have beautiful green fields.  I asked if I could "steal" this reference photo and it was a yes!

This is painted on 300Lb Arches  watercolor paper 7.5" x 5.5"

$150.00  Plus S&H





You may purchase prints of this on my Fine Art America site.
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/the-guardian-sheila-wedegis.html

This painting is watercolor on 300lb Arches paper and measures 7.5" x 5.5".

No comments: