My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Have You Seen This Painting


 Someone decided, between Palm Bay, Florida,U.S.A. and Shropshere,U.K. ,that they needed this painting more.  It was taken from a heavy tube, covered with duct tape.  The tube was re-wrapped and delivered empty.
Was it someone on the US side? The Uk side?  I do not know.
The painting is signed so it can be Googled.  If someone does this they will find me here. 

I could only imagine someone thinking, Monet, Cezanne, to open and see a huge Chocolate Lab face staring at them.  That made me chuckle, but then, did someone throw it away? 

If you are someone, please send it back anonymously.  Painting is my life and painting Labs is my soul.

 1848 Ardmore Street NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32907

No questions asked.

2 comments:

Miriam M. Hughes said...

I am sick over this - losing a painting this way, and one of your wonderful lab is heartbreaking. I will post this too and let's get the whole world on the look out!

I wonder if you can send a lost sign to UPS. After you sue them of course.

Miriam M. Hughes said...

I am sick over this - losing a painting this way, and one of your wonderful lab is heartbreaking. I will post this too and let's get the whole world on the look out!

I wonder if you can send a lost sign to UPS. After you sue them of course.