My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART by SHEILA WEDEGIS

This is "There You Are".  One of my favorite pieces, and one of my first in the exploration of the watercolor medium. I sent this image along with two other watercolor images of the Black Lab swimming and one oil of a chocolate wrapped up in a chair, to the jurors of The Art Show At the Dog Show in Kansas.

You never know what they will choose any given year, and this year they chose the oil of the chocolate Lab to be in the show.  Of course I am honored and thrilled!!! Some of the very best dog artists in the country enter.

So..I am now offering this framed 20" x 16" framed watercolor to go happily to someones home.  The image is 12" x 10".  It has acid free mats and backing with a clear plexi glass frame.

The price is 425.00 and for previous collectors....it is 395.00.  S&H will be added.

So if you absolutely have to have this fantastic Lab searching for his tennis ball please contact me. sophie@palm-spirit.com
Thanks for looking at my Labs!!

No comments: