My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS SHEILA WEDEGIS Scotland Labraventure

"BLUE COO"
Oh what a week we had in Scotland. The joke among us was that I chronicled every cow and sheep in the Country.  I just felt they were so beautiful in the fields.  Even driving I was hanging out the window with my camera. 
So now I am starting to paint, oh yes..every last one. LOL...
So many sights. 
Landscapes, seascapes. and of course Labradors!!!

The week was successful raising money for Labrador Retriever Rescue Scotland which was so very exciting,
So come back, I'm going to have new work for you daily from our  trip.
This is watercolor with Gouache highlights on 300lb watercolor paper. Image 10.5" x 10" 
matted to 17" x 16"


                                                               $325.00 Free Shipping


                 Thanks for stopping by, Warmly, Sheila 

No comments: