My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, July 14, 2011

EQUINE ART BY SHEILA WEDEGIS ACRYLIC ON MASONITE

                                                     "OH IT'S YOU AGAIN"

   Golden Open Acrylis on gessoed Masonite. 12" x 9"   While we were in Scotland we would drive by these gorgeous animals daily. It got to be they would just come to the fence to say hello as we stopped.

    I have always loved horses. When I was very young, Boston had farmland and we lived next door to a farm with a huge horse.  (huge to me)  I remember holding up an apple to him as his enormous head started to come down. My mother grabbed me quickly thinking the horse was ready to eat me. LOL

   If you are interested in this beauty you may find him on Sheila Wedegis Fine Art America
 You will be able to purchase cards and prints on canvas and paper. For the original please contact ME
$235.00 . For previous collectors you will be getting a discount.

No comments: