My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LABRADOR RETRIEVER PAINTINGS SHEILA WEDEGIS

 "FOREVER FRIENDS""
Golden Open Acrylics on 12" square stretched canvas

I have finally returned to the studio after loosing my studio assistant, Fergus.  No paper towels went out the door today and no Lab hairs from a tail slapping the canvas got onto the painting. 
Sammy and Sophie are still grieving their loss of their dear pack member.

Today's painting is from a photo I took of Sammy and Fergus at the dog park. They were always together. Playing or sleeping.  They are Forever Friends!

Currently at the Brightwater Stduo and Gallery, Hendersonville, NC


Sheila M. Wedegis Palm Bay, Florida
sophie@palm-spirit.com
http://www.labradorretrieverart.com

2 comments:

karoline said...

I like your fantastic web page!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Karoline!