My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, December 18, 2011

LABRADOR RETRIEVER COLLAGE OUTDOOR ART BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

   It's what?  Outdoor art???  Can also be indoor art too.  I took a 22" x 22" x 2" piece of plywood, gessoed it and painted the Chocolate Lab swimming. I then took my painted papers and collaged the Lab and different areas of the water. Finishing up the painting process I used Fabric Gel and Golden Open acrylic paints to work the waters and spray.  This week I will resin the front and back of the piece to seal and protect it from the elements.

  When I slit out back, even though the scenery is beautiful, I still think some hanging art adds to the whole picture. The house has blank walls so it will be perfect to hang there.!

   Since this is a new venture for me I'm starting out with a lower price point then if it would be on canvas. Each painting will come ready to hang.  Not only will I be creating Lab art on the Outdoor Art paintings but also landscapes and seascapes.  I will also be taking orders with your ideas for your personal painting.

The starting price is $495.00 plus S&H      Thanks for stopping by!  Warmly, Sheila




No comments: