My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Need To Blog More

Today was a good day..no , a great day! I sold a painting and received a commission.  I have been doing plein air work and then thought, why don't I combine both passions. Plein air landscapes and Labs!!!


We had gone to Soth Carolina for Easter and I wanted to do some plein air painting at Huntington State Park while I was there.  Loved the area but the piece just needed something alittle extra. A Lab.

Today I finished and posted on My Gallery Auction on Daily Paint Works this piece.


                                                            "Where Are You Going??"  Oh he spotted that bird flying off.

So, take a peek when you can and you'll be seeing more work daily from me here.  Thank you for stopping by.
Warmly, Sheila

No comments: